Not Your Typical Holiday Flowers!
Who says decking the halls is only for holly? This holiday season deck your halls and heads with a variety of florals to shake things up this Christmas. Here are some of our favorites!
1. Poinsettia: The ever popular poinsettia is perfect for any center piece. The red petals and green leaves will really make your space feel like Christmas.
2. Holly: Nothing says "Holly Jolly Christmas" like berries and greenery. Use on its own or incorporate it into a craft to give your decorations a little something extra.
3. Mistletoe: Add a little bit of romance to the holiday season with some mistletoe. This holiday classic serves as the perfect reminder how important it is to love during this time of year.
4. Rosemary: Looking for a rustic touch to your holiday decor? Rosemary will be sure to add a woodsy feel to your home and fill any room with a warm spicy fragrance.
5. Roses: An easy go to for those just beginning to play around with flowers. Plus, with their popularity they should be relatively easy to find throughout stores.
6. Italian Ruscus: If you’re looking to branch away from the typical pine needle feel, Italian Ruscus gives you the greenery of the holidays without the predictability of traditional decor.
7. Amaryllis: Add pops of red and white with amaryllis. Keep the stems tall or trim them down to fit the look you are going for.